论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3742 发布
June 6, 2019
@kitchenking

The Team has Worked with her, and have seen all of her performance,
even though Members only have seen what is released.

We have to trust that the Team has made a good Choice.

I think they did !

Congratulations Liya Silver !
devil69
已加入 在 Jul 2011

25 发布
June 6, 2019
Not a fan of the tattos on her, usually right under the breast is to hide implant scars.
But anyway, congrats for her and those who enjoy it.
zzmaskers
已加入 在 Mar 2011

607 发布
June 7, 2019
The quality of the show is not the only aspect taken into account when choosing Talent of the Month. For the record:iStripper Talent is selected once a month based on : her beauty of course, the quality of her performance as a stripper, the rate she got from our members, the number of times she's been purchased, how long she stays in our top 20, etc.And in case of a tie, we ask the shooting crew to choose the girl who has left them with the most unforgettable memories!

According to these criteria Little Miss Skinny Minnie a.k.a. Leona Mia should have been The Talent of the Month May or June.
JackWhacker
已加入 在 Jul 2008

5 发布
June 14, 2019
She deserves it.
Seconded, wholeheartedly.
JackWhacker
已加入 在 Jul 2008

5 发布
June 14, 2019
Not a fan of the tattos on her, usually right under the breast is to hide implant scars.
But anyway, congrats for her and those who enjoy it.
Love her tattoo. Interesting to learn why it's in that spot. but yeah love it :D
Paintsnudes
已加入 在 Sep 2012

361 发布
June 14, 2019
@devil69 you're on the wrong track, Liya Silver does NOT have implants, her breasts are all natural.
jonmac
已加入 在 May 2013

14 发布
June 17, 2019
'tis a fuss about nothing. Tattoos are definitely not my thing, especially as large and prominent as these are.
FireMedic177
已加入 在 Dec 2013

24 发布
June 25, 2019 (edited)
June will be a month to remember.

Oxana Chic showed me the way home.

I also discovered one of the most remarkable human beings ever to walk this planet. I could thank her every day for the rest of my days and it still would not be enough to express my sincere appreciation to her.

Her name is Liya Silver.

If any one remembers when Dallas Korben (Bruce Willis) described what it was like finding LeeLoo (Milla Jovovich) - that's how it felt to discover Ms. Liya Silver :)

Her looks are matched by her kind heartedness, her gentle soul, her thoughtful nature, and her ferocious passion for life as she lives each day to the fullest while inspiring her worldwide audience of supporters.

If you had not had the privilege to watch Ms. Liya's VR show - I'll tell you this - It is heaven on earth.

Liya's VR show was my first ever experience with VR....I'm no astronaught; but I think her show is the closest thing you can get to looking back at Earth from being in space...she is absolutely extraordinary!

Liya did such an amazing job, that now I don't even want to watch anyone elses' VR show. : )

I am so proud that Liya was chosen as iStripper's "Talent of the Month" for June.

With my birthday being in June, discovering Liya is like falling in love with a Playboy Playmate who was chosen on your birth month. : )

I also got to meet SuperMan @Wlydanimal

And I even got to talk to the second largest bird on earth @TheEmu

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!