A new version of iStripper is now available.

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

kaiju
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2014

407 发布
July 10, 2018
Dear members,

We are very excited to present the latest version of iStripper which features new functionalities, requested in the forum, fixes a few bugs especially on Windows 10, gives us more freedom on discounts duration and value, and adds new cool graphical and sound effects.

Here is a quick list of the main new features and bug fixes:

• Moving a model with a RIGHT click will put it "on hold" so the clip does not restart after dropping
  • Right click on the play button of a card now plays all clips
  • A new "discount" filter in the store will show you all the discounted cards
  • The Previews tab now features variable discount ranges, durations and frequencies
  • Enjoy the amazing new graphical effects when you purchase a show
  • and the new several sound effects on the interface itself
  • All to be set in the new “Sound” section of the advanced settings (with volume control of each channel)
  • The issue on Windows 10 with the main window opening at start and with notifications has been solved!

Check out the full list of features and bug fixes here
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/39786/1
您不允许看到该主题或访问与该主题相关的数据
We constantly listen to our community feedbacks, which continually helps us improve our software, and we thank you for that!

HOW TO UPDATE

• Go to settings > click "check for updates" at the bottom of the page.

or download the new exe here : https://www.istripper.com/fileaccess/software & run the install (do not uninstall the current version)

Cheers ^_^
lukaszr
已加入 在 Dec 2007

719 发布
July 10, 2018
Thank you.

As I wrote in this post:
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/39786/1?post=585494
您不允许看到该主题或访问与该主题相关的数据
2) BUG: In the "Girls Store" tab, the new "Selection" filter isn't fully translated. Example for the polish translation: words "Selection" and "All" are visible in polish language, but words "Discounts" and "Wishlist" are not - these two words stays in the original (english) language. Of course all those words are translated in the .qm file. This applies to all the other available languages.

Now it is much better, but I still see a small bug. The words "Wishlist" and "Discounts" are read correctly, however the translation of the word "All" has disappeared. This bug applies not only to the Polish translation, but also to all others languages. I'm sure that this word is translated in .qm file (at least in Polisch translation).
bugzme
已加入 在 Nov 2011

147 发布
July 10, 2018
So this is for PC only?

celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1642 发布
July 10, 2018
Mac too :)
bugzme
已加入 在 Nov 2011

147 发布
July 10, 2018
@Celine Thank you for the clarification,

The referance to "Bugs and Fixes / Beta release of 1.2.198 for PC" threw me off

Thank you again,
Bugz
bugzme
已加入 在 Nov 2011

147 发布
July 10, 2018
I am only seeing one discount card available.

Do they build up over time now?

Bugz
thepreaker
已加入 在 Mar 2017

15 发布
July 10, 2018
I use the spanish language and i found this:
I don't mind but maybe somebody could *****.
meStripper
已加入 在 May 2018

23 发布
July 10, 2018
what version is it supposed to upgrade to?
lukaszr
已加入 在 Dec 2007

719 发布
July 10, 2018
@bugzme

As @kaiju wrote in the first post:
The Previews tab now features variable discount ranges, durations and frequencies

@thepreaker
Read the second post in this thread.

@meStripper
This update will upgrade the software to version 1.2.202
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4445 发布
July 10, 2018
@meStripper : both Windows and Mac OS versions are updated.
iKentDoIt
已加入 在 Feb 2013

1 发布
July 10, 2018
iStripper displaying ''new version available'' efter every install of the very recent version.But never install the latest which is the 1.2.202. Always displaying the 1.2.192 as the latest one available.
Z22
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1166 发布
July 10, 2018

Do they build up over time now?

Bugz

No, it's a new "feature", in the last 3 days of using the beta version i have seen a total of 10 girls on offer whereas i normally see 2/hour because i only check the preview tab once per hour. Of those 10 flash sales 8 of them have been 10% the other 2 were 15% and 20%. Do they really expect us to check the preview tab every 20 mins? It isn't going to persuade me to by cards at full price, all this is doing is making me wait till i see a card i want at 20% off.

It would be interesting to see how much sales drop over the next few weeks before they return it to the old way...
bugzme
已加入 在 Nov 2011

147 发布
July 10, 2018
@Z22 Thanks,

I could see this method being useful providing the rotation is much more thorough.
Having the same 30 girls rotate endlessly does not inspire purchase at discount.

Seeing a 10% discount on a girl you know you want is better than full price.

Will see how it plays out,

Bugz
CuchoWolf
已加入 在 Sep 2016

1 发布
July 10, 2018
Cuando van a traducir la descripción de las traducciones??
ckvghduser
已加入 在 Oct 2007

252 发布
July 10, 2018
I had some trouble upgrading to the new version -- some error messages regarding renaming of files during upgrade. It crashed a few times so I, eventually, just uninstalled and re-installed the new version. Seems to be working fine now.

I love the new "Contextual" menu options -- especially the slow motion, pause and replay clip features. The slow motion comes in handy for those girls who tend to have fast dance techniques like Melena Tara. Even for those slower dancers (which are my favorites) the slow motion effect makes the dance even better.
shodan084
已加入 在 Dec 2007

1658 发布
July 10, 2018
What is that small tapping sound as I mouse over the cards?
91hebasu
已加入 在 Jan 2008

1146 发布
July 10, 2018
I ***** to break it to you ckvghduser but those are not new contextual menu options. We've had them for quite a long while.
shodan084
已加入 在 Dec 2007

1658 发布
July 10, 2018 (edited)
I can't get the music to switch off in small size. I've unchecked the box and everything... still have music. I've also switched off those interface sounds. Nudity checkbox is fixed! Nice. :)
robchiari
已加入 在 Jun 2010

4 发布
July 10, 2018
when italian language ?
ttelloc
已加入 在 Mar 2008

19 发布
July 10, 2018
I have a Windows 10 machine but the upgrade won't install. It downloads & tries but it won't finish. I keep getting the notification that there is a new version available.
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2205 发布
July 10, 2018
@shodan084
Here's how I got to get the music to turn off in small mode....
mdecler
已加入 在 Mar 2008

24 发布
July 10, 2018
The sound was a surprise! Turned it down same as @JayZ971 but, wondering whats "User interface sounds" for?
I turned all mine to mute, so no suprising sounds while people are around, they can't see my screen but, sound travels ^^;
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2205 发布
July 10, 2018
wondering whats "User interface sounds" for?

@mdecler
Those are new sounds in the GUI, when you buy a card & when you move your mouse over the cards, sounds like a geiger counter......
ckvghduser
已加入 在 Oct 2007

252 发布
July 10, 2018
I find the interface sounds to be a bit annoying, so I turned them off.
Regulus
已加入 在 Nov 2016

239 发布
July 10, 2018
Enjoy 😎
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3749 发布
July 10, 2018
I love the new "Contextual" menu options

They have always been there for Plat Members and Above..

What's different?
Previous versions they were OFF by default.
You had to enable what you wanted..

In This new Version, All the Options available to your level are now ON by Default.
SilentBluff
已加入 在 Jan 2017

34 发布
July 10, 2018
iStripper displaying ''new version available'' efter every install of the very recent version.But never install the latest which is the 1.2.202. Always displaying the 1.2.192 as the latest one available.

Me too.

Has installed already 10 times.
And nothing. Programm is stil ver. 1.2.190. Always displaying the 1.2.192 as the latest one available.
jlhawth
已加入 在 Jan 2013

20 发布
July 10, 2018
Having the same issue as SilentBluff and ttelloc
pommpomm
已加入 在 Dec 2017

1 发布
July 10, 2018
Same as jlhawth, SilentBluff and ttelloc
OldHokie68
已加入 在 Apr 2011