Have a great Valentine's day.

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

kaiju
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2014

407 发布
February 14, 2018 (edited)
Here we are! February the 14th, day of love and, incidentally, the most profitable day for florists! ^_^!

Anyway, today we celebrate Valentine's day with a new card of Gulia G and I can see only two possible scenarios:
either you are single and you will LOVE spending your day with Gulia on your desktop, OR you are NOT single and you will love spending your day with Gulia!

We are not going to lie to each other, right ? Gulia G is adorable and hot and I dare you not to own the complete collection of her shows!

Special promotion :

Besides, I have something special for you today: every show we automatically push in your previews tab will be discounted by 14% starting now till tomorrow morning, Paris time.

If you don't see the discount, restart or synchronize iStripper.

Have a great Valentine's day.
devil69
已加入 在 Jul 2011

25 发布
February 14, 2018
Mmmmm.....The Devil will have to check out Gulia :o)
Firescale
已加入 在 Feb 2011

127 发布
February 14, 2018
Thank you for the Valintine's Day promo. 😊

However, I find it a bit weird that the purchase cost of the discounted cards increase with 0.01 credits after it is purchased. Is there a rounding error somewhere?
Brownix
已加入 在 Jun 2013

20 发布
February 14, 2018
Good promo. Thank you team =)
OswaldAce
已加入 在 Nov 2017

1 发布
February 14, 2018
GOOD!
DRIVING2O18BLOW
已加入 在 Dec 2017

93 发布
February 14, 2018
PERFECT 💋💖
zzmaskers
已加入 在 Mar 2011

607 发布
February 14, 2018
Fabulous show of Giulia and great work of Totem Team!
TimDenchanter
已加入 在 Apr 2009

12 发布
February 14, 2018
I have synchronized, restarted & synchronized again ... even restarted my computer ... and synchronized again ... yet I still don't see the 14% discount mark ... Please Advise ---Tim
DRIVING2O18BLOW
已加入 在 Dec 2017

93 发布
February 14, 2018
me a gustado mucho el show de gulia💖💋👍
Firescale
已加入 在 Feb 2011

127 发布
February 14, 2018 (edited)
I have synchronized, restarted & synchronized again ... even restarted my computer ... and synchronized again ... yet I still don't see the 14% discount mark ... Please Advise ---Tim
It applies to previews newly loaded by the program. Put the 'preview push' to ten minutes and then wait for the program to load the next preview and it should have the discount. Note that only cards older than 30 days (or so) can be selected by the program for previews.

Edit: I suspect that you have all the cards that are available for this promotion. Sorry.
TallandSlimMan
已加入 在 Apr 2008

452 发布
February 14, 2018
Question: I know recent cards are never shown in the previews that are discounted. What is the cut off? A month? Three months? Six months?

Thanks in advance!
Firescale
已加入 在 Feb 2011

127 发布
February 14, 2018
I think one month.
PseudoUnKnown
已加入 在 Aug 2016

56 发布
February 14, 2018
you will love spending your day with Gulia!
only if we can cuddle up on the couch together with that heart. 💗

(thinking)Now to find some good movies for the occasion.
Regulus
已加入 在 Nov 2016

239 发布
February 14, 2018
Gulia G's Valentine's Day card is the best Birthday Card that I have ever received.💖💕
Her genuine all natural beauty is her own special gift that keeps giving each and every day of the year.😇 A special young lady with a fabulous future .😊
Happy Valentine's Day Gulia 💗. Your loving fan always.
ajmsnocomment
已加入 在 Sep 2008

6 发布
February 14, 2018
And... No, the discount on Previews doesn't apply to shows where the user has requested the Preview. Ah well, worth trying it!
TimDenchanter
已加入 在 Apr 2009

12 发布
February 14, 2018
I have synchronized, restarted & synchronized again ... even restarted my computer ... and synchronized again ... yet I still don't see the 14% discount mark ... Please Advise ---TimIt applies to previews newly loaded by the program. Put the 'preview push' to ten minutes and then wait for the program to load the next preview and it should have the discount. Note that only cards older than 30 days (or so) can be selected by the program for previews.

Edit: I suspect that you have all the cards that are available for this promotion. Sorry.

So I should have stopped buying cards a month ago in order to receive discounts?
That kind of policy doesn't really encourage purchases, does it?

DarinSex73
已加入 在 Oct 2016

1 发布
February 14, 2018
Perfect kisses
devil69
已加入 在 Jul 2011

25 发布
February 14, 2018
"Besides, I have something special for you today: every show we automatically push in your previews tab will be discounted by 14% starting now till tomorrow morning, Paris time. "

BTW, what time is "tomorrow morning"?
Rattlesnake666
已加入 在 Jan 2018

3 发布
February 15, 2018
Hola me podrian informar hasta que hora tengo para aplicar esta promicion
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
February 15, 2018
Normalmente, la hora es 10.00 Paris. GMT + 1.00
DanielNoel
已加入 在 Sep 2013

6 发布
February 15, 2018
I bought the 4 previews that were offered, but find no trace of the discount, even after restarting the PC. Oh well...

Love,

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!