Rex
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

365 发布
October 9, 2015
We had numerous requests for naked feet in the past and we now pay attention to produce a clips with no shoes on a regular basis. We didn't realise Naked feet could ruin cards for other members, so we'd like your opinion on the matter to adjust the production.

What's your take on naked feet in clips

245 投票

Bring them on!
37%
A few clips on each cards is good
11%
On clip on each card is good
5%
Every now and then, but not on every card
15%
I delete naked feet clips
5%
I don't buy cards featuring naked feet
8%
I don't care
18%
BJlover
已加入 在 Apr 2014

231 发布
October 9, 2015 (edited)
Hi, Rex.

As I said just few minutes ago in another post, for me naked feet ARE the matter.
Everytime you post a new card, I go to see the tags: if the model has naked feet, I surely buy it.
If a girl has more that one card, I buy only those with this feature.
Maybe I'll be insane, but I consider naked feet an enormous erotic charge.
I perfectly understand that Totem cannot satisfy everyone, but for me is a must-to-have...

Have a great time!

P.S.: I love very much also black women. No news in this argument?...
Thanks again!
​ ​​
​​
91hebasu
已加入 在 Jan 2008

1146 发布
October 9, 2015
Hey BJ,
Once the Vegas studio is running full speed, we should start seeing more ethnic backgrounds in the girls. Asian, black, latin and so on. They have recently mentioned they intend to actively seek more variety in that area.
BJlover
已加入 在 Apr 2014

231 发布
October 9, 2015
@91hebasu

Thanks for the news! I can't wait...

ChaoticEvil
已加入 在 Mar 2014

199 发布
October 9, 2015
I voted 1 clip on each card is good.

I have been saying that for a long time? but I would like to say that again here.

I am not a naked feet *****. But you are probably focusing on them now which is annoying. Even though I do not mind 1 or even 2 clips with naked feet, I have been skipping clips with naked feet tag recently. There are girls with really pretty feet who know how to show them. There are plenty of them but right now I think of Sabina as an example. Very playful lady with small pretty feet which SOMETIMES show them in erotic way, but mostly wearing shoes. I like naked feet presenting in that way.

There is another example. A certain lady with big feet taking of shoes after 2 seconds of being on my tasbar wearint an evening dress and showing feet with brieses and scars because shoes are too small for her. Then she paut feet close to me showing bones on toes and smiling. But the only thing I want now is to close the show and skip the model forever.

So there are a couple af ways. For example you have 6 cards of a girl. So you release 1 show focusing on feet with appropriate clothing. Then you release another show with no naked feet at all. In 4 other shows you add 1-2 naked feet clips BUT you add the same number of identical clips with heals. Sp like if a girl fullstripping with naked feet then you must have another clip with the girl stripping in heels. Then Feet lovers will enjoy feet, feet ***** will disable those clips, and the majority of ppl who doesnt care will enjoy the show.

but the thing is you should definitely reduce naked feet focusing you are having now. And also pay attention to tags. heels, naked feet, and so on ...
Ambler
已加入 在 Jun 2009

428 发布
October 9, 2015
I chose "I don't buy cards featuring naked feet", because i consider bare feet in the clips to be over-emphasized and often completely misplaced. Basically, it's a major turn off for me. This is one of the issues that caused me to stop buying cards completely for many years. It's also not a new issue by any means. I posted about it over 5 years ago here:
http://www.virtuagirl.eu/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=5464&gotolastpage=1#post241847
关于iStripper的一切 / Leg and feet lovers dissapointed
All the last 11 new recent additions are either with stockings or high heels. This is a complete disregard to the leg and feet lovers who would like to see bare legs and feet. The proportion of "cover...
At the time, it was pretty apparent that VGirls had made a deliberate decision to strip all overt sexuality from the product and one thing they choose to replace it with was a focus on bare feet. That pleased a certain segment of the user base and attracted more foot fans to the shows so it pretty quickly snowballed, but it turned off people like me.

That being said, I have bought a number of shows again in the last month and been quite pleased with some of those shows/performers. The higher resolution really enhances the experience and it seems Vgirls has returned to a nice mix of highly erotic models/shows and softer performers. I like the balance they have now, but personally I just try to avoid the "naked feet" cards.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2430 发布
October 9, 2015 (edited)
Imho, its not as simple as Yes or No to bare feet. It depends on the model and whether her feet are smooth well formed and feminine enough. Its a health indicator in the sexiness scale. Dancing on the ball of the foot with no counterweight indicates models' ability in grace, co-ordination & balance. Selectors may need to take greater care to keep this in mind when contracts are signed. Overly large big toe, boniness, veiny, blotchy or Hammertoes etc. may lose both types of customers. Citing how many clips are bare feet, pantyhose or anal at the point of sale would assist my purchase decisions, although in the latter case just knowing there is one anal clip is enough to put me off buying an entire card. In webchat sites shoes staying on are generally purchase-only request (fetish) options, so if Totem go for all-shoe cards, yes they would lose me as a repeat buyer. I need to anticipate a "total strip" here where the model shows her physical prowess, not a fashion show..
jununger
已加入 在 Oct 2007

1250 发布
October 9, 2015
With risk of sounding like a politician... it depends on the outfit and the "theme" of the card. Some cards... bring it on! Other cards... not a chance!

A bikini beach card... all nude feet or just a pair of "slippers" in some of the clips.

A ballroom dance card... no nude feet! But a nice pair of shoes to dance in.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2430 发布
October 9, 2015
Absolutely @jununger, that was another point I was going to make..beach fullscenes with so many high heel clips just look plain ridiculous.. lol. Sometimes I think we're locked in the 1950s ~ hide it in the stripclub only ~ mind state here..very sad.
121212wgh
已加入 在 Apr 2008

3 发布
October 9, 2015
Naked feet just doesn't do it for me personally but I know a lot of ppl like them...I usually just skip the clips that feature them.
zzmaskers
已加入 在 Mar 2011

607 发布
October 9, 2015
@Jununger and EverthangForever: For me bikinibeach cards with high heels are very sexy (for instance Nikky Case in Blue Lagoon and Lucie T in Copacabana). I like the cartoons of Vargas (bikini plus high heels). So many heads, so many opinions. But is the model who makes the flavour.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2430 发布
October 9, 2015
Lol @zzmaskers. I still cringe when she is sitting on the back of a whale with stillettos. ;-0
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
October 9, 2015
As bare feet clips go, I really don't care. I'm not a foot fetishist but neither do I dislike feet :/

For me, whatever else going on in a clip is more important.

As a huge fan of Fullscreen mode, I can place any clip I want in almost any situation. Barefoot on a beach? High heels in a club? Easily done :)

Rex recently stated that with the new V4 software, the Team are going to make more Fullscreen scenes more easily accessible to all. This was great news!

If you haven't yet checked out some of the wonderful scenes available, YOU are missing out on something!

PS: I hope I didn't just put my foot in it...
已加入 在 Aug 2008

42 发布
October 9, 2015
I really dont care about the naked feet by themselves, my taskbar looks clean enough so it doesnt bother me if they stand right on it barefoot, but i am really not sure when buying a card with both stockings and naked feet. I don't like it when the stockings are removed, especially in every clip (hello, e0193, so much disappointment), it usually looks not very attractive and kinda ruins the lingerie image of the show.
liamg4
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2 发布
October 10, 2015
I ***** naked feet. ***** ***** *****. I want high heels 100% of the time, especially pumps. If I know a card has naked feet, I will not buy it. No exceptions. Also, I dislike the constant bait and switch with cards that don't have naked feet in the description yet over 95% of the card has naked feet. It's a waste of my credits. Same for cards that have 'naked feet' that actually keep the heels on. The descriptions need to be more accurate. If it weren't for some comments on the cards that say the heels stay on, I wouldn't get the card because it says naked feet. If the descriptions were accurate and there were 100% heel cards, I would spend more credits.
Apasas
已加入 在 Aug 2009

1051 发布
October 10, 2015
I am really quite indifferent to naked feet.

However, I much prefer the feet to be covered by stockings/tights and/or shoes. I also like the girls to keep their shoes and stockings on. It is not that I dislike naked feet, but I just prefer to see them 'decorated' with shoes or fabric.

Personally, I do not get anything out of watching girls taking of shoes/socks or watching girls massage their *****. It is not something that offends or disgusts me. I just find it boring. But I understand some like this, so it should be included to some extent. In saying that, if the girl is wearing a skirt and is 'accidentally' flashing her panties while taking her shoes off, that would be one of my favourite clips. So I can see me enjoying theses clips in some cases, but not because of the feet. So if the girl is showing something else while taking off her shoes, Totem can ***** two birds with one stone.

I don't mind naked feet, but I don't want VGHD to become some sort of foot-fetish site, where feet become the focus in every single clip. That would become irritating, and for me, frankly boring. On the other hand, I believe the site should cater for all tastes to some extent. After all, I would wish the site to cater for my principle interests as a panty lover, so it's only fair that feet loves should be catered for.

Of course, there may be some costumes where having naked feet is completely appropriate, such as bikini, lingerie and some casual wear clips. In these cases, I don't mind seeing feet in every clip.

By the way, I want to thank @Rex for engaging in the community in this way. I think it is good that you get are asking us and let's us feel that you care what your customers think.
FX000
已加入 在 Dec 2008

605 发布
October 10, 2015
You must love this @Rex ,. Like throwing bird seed you get so much good input from community on topics :) I am a farm boy raised in the city. I love naked feet,. Creatively work them in. Outfits and themes are factors as others have said. I voted not every show. Unless it's an Army theme no trench foot please. Even that someone may like to see,. Not me,. Clean your feet on the way in.
The3LeggedMan
已加入 在 Feb 2010

369 发布
October 10, 2015
Naked feet should be situational. Certain clips like taskbar clips or swing clips make more sense to show naked feet. But it should be mandatory to have heels on when the girl is pole dancing. I am a big fan of the way high heels make a woman's legs flex and appear curvier. Also it depends on the outfit, swimsuit/workout outfits look weird with heels on, so I wouldn't mind if those cards are 100% naked feet.
Hemingford
已加入 在 Oct 2013

178 发布
October 10, 2015
@Rex It's great that Totem tries to fulfill wishes and I'm okay with guys who like naked feet. But me I really don't need naked feet in a strip show. The thing is...the demo clips are telling me nothing about the show all they do is they give me a short impression of the outfit. The first two clips are identical standing clips. That's fine but it's a fact that the girl can wear the shoes in all three demo clips but when I watch the whole show it's possible that there are only three or four clips with shoes in the entire show and the rest is with naked feet! I'm a huge fan of high heels and boots and stockings. I am disappointed each time I buy a card with a good outfit just to see that the girl is taking the shoes off in almost every clip, even in the pole clips. Sometimes the pole clips are even beginning without shoes. I think there should be cards with shoes and there should be those without. For example I agree with The3LeggedMan on this: Swimsuit and workout outfits can be with naked feet, but others such as those with high heels and lingerie should be filmed completely in shoes. And Poledancing clips without shoes is really a no-go, sry.
Gibsan
已加入 在 Dec 2012

1 发布
October 11, 2015
I don't care much if a few close shots feature naked feet.
Standing / dancing / pole clips are usually better with model wearing shoes.
szalka
已加入 在 Apr 2010

1864 发布
October 11, 2015
Depends.
If the show's f.e. beach-, bedroom-, bathroom-, next door girl- or ***** theme - are very good the barefoot scenes, but if the show's boss-, secretary-, cop-, military- or domina theme - are isn't allowed the barefoot scenes.
jihymo26ge
已加入 在 Dec 2007

33 发布
October 11, 2015
depending on the outfit...like swimsuits for example but i must be honest to say i've been extremely dissapointed after bying shows where the models are wearing hot outfits ex: saphira a, camila chix, taylor sands, katya clover and more recently elen moore, just to find out they take the shoes off before theyre completely naked or like others have pointed out some clips even start with the model already barefooted...i love heels on women and seeing how fast they take them off ***** it for me and feel like i ***** my credits. i dont care about naked feet on over taskbar clips tho.
jc
murdoch
已加入 在 Jan 2010

9 发布
October 11, 2015
Feet mean sex for me. They are so obvious during sexual intercourse, on my shoulders, on my face or both sides of my face. Feet are an integral part of a beauty, part of her style. When a woman takes off her shoes, I may hear a promise. Even during pole dancing feet up feet out are exciting. On the other hand, when it becomes unnatural like asking a model to suck her toes, it turns ridiculous. Yes for "all naked feet" cards but please keep them natural
szalka
已加入 在 Apr 2010

1864 发布
October 11, 2015
An another thing:
The girl's legs in high heels make into beautiful and sexy, but only a graceful shoes and high heels (see some old examples: Viki's, Sandra H's or Katerina H's shoes). In my opinion the platform shoes and heels only to there goth-, military- and domina scenes. I don't like the flat-heeled slippers, in my opinion deface the women's feet, I hope in VG in the future isn't used.
When the girl going barefoot noticeable how shoes she used. If the high heels, her walk more graceful, as those who have used flat-heels.
The3LeggedMan
已加入 在 Feb 2010

369 发布
October 11, 2015 (edited)
Nothing sexier than a woman in high heels. 😉

Edit:
Post MODified
gif removed

Let's not start trying to turn a thread that Rex created for a reason important to him into some joke pic thread.
szalka
已加入 在 Apr 2010

1864 发布
October 11, 2015
This is funny @The3LeggedMan, although I have not thought desirable.
The3LeggedMan
已加入 在 Feb 2010

369 发布
October 11, 2015
Sorry Mods, I forgot this was a fun-free forum. It's not like it was completely unrelated, but I guess even harmless humor has no place here.
91hebasu
已加入 在 Jan 2008

1146 发布
October 12, 2015
Well 3Leg,
Any time a moderator removes a pic, they feel there's a good reason for doing it.

Not right to be making a mess somewhere and then derailing an important thread crying about it being cleaned up because you thought it was funny.

Everyone please continue voting and sharing your thoughts on the subject at hand.

Thank you
x18591996
已加入 在 May 2012

102 发布
October 12, 2015
I prefer high heels - they accentuate a woman's legs.

And I'm a leg man.

x18591996
已加入 在 May 2012

102 发布
October 12, 2015
P.S. I appreciate how Totem asks us what we like.

Very cool.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!